ATI1001 SERIES, Bucking Bars
- All bucking surfaces are polished to a minimum 63 finish after heat treat.
- All sharp corners and edges are radiused 1/32" - 1/16" to prevent skin damage.
- All bucking surfaces are dipped in clear plastic to prevent damage during shipment and storeage.
- Machined bars are carbonized .015" deep, minimum.
- Cast bars are treated 100% to ensure maximum wearability.
There are two categories of Bucking Bars, cast and fabricated.
The most popular bars, more than one-third of the catalog, are cast. They are manufactured from nonporous high-grade ductile iron. The carbon in the casting allows heat-treat 100% through. This means that cast bars can be repeatedly resurfaced to remove nicks and other damage.
Fabricated steel bars, on the other hand, contain no carbon. They are carbon-injected during the heat-treat process.
Additional configurations other than those shown here, including high-density tungsten, may be available upon request.
|PART #||LEGACY #||DESCRIPTION|
This section covers ATI tool sections ranging from the ATI1001 series through the ATI3596 series; including Bucking Bars, Chisels, Grip Gauges, Hi-Lok Tools, & Pliers.